Prior to joining Nevada Commercial Services, Inc., Mike started as an Assistant Manager at a Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) property in 2004. He was promoted twice, and ended up auditing files for all the LIHTC properties that the company managed across two states, and leaving that company as a Regional Compliance Specialist.
In 2007, he accepted a position as a Property Manager of a Tax Credit apartment complex, and in 2011, Mike began managing four properties with another company, including Tax Credit, HOME funded, and special needs properties.
Mike joined Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. in November of 2015 as an Assistant Property Manager. He was promoted in early 2016, and currently serves as a Property Manager in charge of 16 properties, including retail centers, industrial, office, commercial associations, and historical buildings. These properties range from South Reno to far North Reno, Sparks and Spanish Springs.
2015 – Present
- Property Manager -– Nevada Commercial Services, Inc.
2011 – 2015
- Property Manager (Multi-Site) -– Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation
2007 – 2011
- Property Manager II -– The John Stewart Company / Mercy Housing
- Regional Compliance Specialist / Traveling Compliance Auditor / Assistant Manager -– Myan Management Group
- Mike Received his B.A. from Humboldt State University in 2002
- Mike currently holds a Nevada Real Estate License and Property Management Permit. He has also been trained in LIHTC Compliance, Active Shooter Civilian Response, CPR, and Mental Health First Aid.