Mike came on with Grubb & Ellis|NCG as a Property Management Accountant in June 2004 and now works for Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. He is responsible for all of the management accounts and has the additional responsibility of doing the corporate accounting side of the business.
January 2005 – Current
- Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. – Senior Accountant
June 04 – December 05
- Grubb & Ellis | NCG – Property Management Accountant
June 2003 – May 2004
- Construction Accountant – Magnolia Design & Construction
October 2001 – May 2003
- Construction Accountant / Property Mgmt Accountant – Ribeiro Corporation
October 2000 – August 2001
- Property Management Accountant – Trammell Crow Company
July 1995 – September 2000
- Grower Accountant, Corporate Accountant
- Mike majored in Economics and earned a B.S. at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City. After his time in the U.S. Navy (1988-1992), he went back to school and earned an A.A. degree in Accounting from Heald Business College in Hayward, CA.
- Mike is happily married to his wife Charity and they have two beautiful children Mikaela (20) and Caelan (18).