Dresden Diehl came to Nevada Commercial Services in February 2016, with over fifteen years of experience on the residential side of Property Management. Prior to working with NCS, she was employed with Sentinel Real Estate Corporation for fifteen years, and held the positions of Bookkeeper, then Assistant Manager, and finally General Manager of several properties in the Reno Sparks area. Through her experience at Sentinel, Dresden gained knowledge in all facets of Residential Property Management from leasing apartments, resident retention, accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, as well being a part of the acquisition and lease up of multifamily properties.
2016 – Present
- Property Manager – Nevada Commercial Services, Inc.
- Dresden currently manages properties which include office buildings and retail centers.
- General Manager – Canyon Vista Apartments
- General Manager – Bristol Bay Apartments
- General Manager – Vista West Apartments
- Bookkeeper, Assistant Manager, General Manager – Meadow Wood Apartments
- Dresden holds a Nevada Real Estate License and Property Manager Permit. She is a member of IREM and holds the ARM® designation